How is it possible to know which VPN Service is the foremost? Here is the question that will come in our mind whenever we are about to buy a Personal VPN Account. When we see that there are so many providers, we can not but wonder which one is best.
However according to what each person needs “best” can mean another thing. Some of us will require VPN to bypass Internet restrictions and access blocked websites, others use it in order to be in a position to watch foreign online TV shows on HULU, HULU Plus, BBC, Fox or NBC, while some only think about online anonymity. Anyway, effectively, an individual VPN Service can satisfy all these needs.
Still with the number of VPN Providers always increasing, there are some basis criteria your attention must turn to before you select your VPN Service Provider.
Here are some of these:
1) First of all, have a look at the available server locations (this is important as the IP that may replace yours is one of the server`s public IP addresses; this can enable you to access online programs offered only in specific areas).
2 ) The speed of the VPN connection. That is generally boosted by your proximity to the server`s location and is closely linked to the Internet speed provided by your ISP. Read some reviews and see how many other people have to say relating to this. It would be quite annoying to wait every time 10 seconds or more for a web page to load. This may easily be the most significant aspect in choosing a VPN Provider.
3) The VPN Account Setup process. Some VPN setups require the installation or configuration of more or less complicated software, while others do not and are very easy to follow.
4) May be the service provided reliable? The reliability refers to the stability of the connection. Does it work continuously? Any downtime? How often it happens? You can’t feel good online if your VPN disconnects every 10 minutes.
5) The limit on bandwidth. This identifies the traffic offered. Some services provide 5 to 20GB per month while others offer unlimited bandwidth. If you’re a big of P2P, you need to be tempted to choose an unlimited one.
6) The technical support. You will maybe encounter some problems with your connection or a drop from the server and you may need technical assistance. Is the technical support tech-savvy enough to assist you? Do they have enough knowledge to resolve your issue? Are they prompt, polite and proactive?
watch f1 online ) VPN protocols. In the event that you really worry about your computer data security then look for an ultra-secure VPN protocol like OpenVPN or SSTP that provides probably the most advanced and secure encryption available. Some providers offer them as standard features. Or even, PPTP`s or and L2TP`s encryption will do fine for you.
8) The price: once you check criteria above, you can compare the provider`s prices and select the best one for you. Remember: the most expensive isn’t always the best also it all depends of one’s needs. Prices generally fluctuate between 5$ and 30$/month.